I'm the type of person that enjoys a good practical joke, especially if it's played on someone that needs to loosen up. I was at a birthday party yesterday for my one-year-old niece. My sister is a bit anal-retentive, as she has logged everything that has gone into or come out of my niece. Think about this for a minute. An infant goes through a couple thousand diapers in the first year and has even more bottles. Every one of these events has been recorded in a notebook. My sister made the mistake of leaving this notebook out where I could find it. I added a couple entries, including "2 grams of black tar heroin" and "I pooped my pants." I haven't heard from her yet, which could mean several different things. It's possible she didn't notice, which would piss me off because I spent at least 30 seconds playing this prank. Maybe she noticed and is really angry and never wants to talk to me again. Or, she saw it, thought it was funny, but isn't going to tell me about it so I won't have the satisfaction of pulling one over on her. Damn her.
No comments:
Post a Comment