I've been on a roll lately. Every movie I see somehow manages to suck more than the previous one. My most recent terrible movie is Paranormal Activity.
This movie's big claim was it was made for about $3.50. I would have paid 10 times that to not see it and get that hour and a half back. I was thinking it would be like the Blair Witch Project, only with camera work that wouldn't make my wife puke. That really happened, by the way. I told her not to get wasted before the movie. It did have better camera work, but it was missing what made Blair Witch good. This movie wasn't scary, which is fairly important in a horror movie. I had been mislead that it would be scary from the movie advertisements showing people jumping out of their skin. My guess is they were watching a different movie. So there it is folks. If you want to get scared, don't watch Paranormal Activity. Instead, go find a Toyota with a sticky accelerator.
Cy-Hawk Football Extended
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment