This might become a recurring post because it has such a catchy title. For short, I'll just refer to it as MTIAWWIFABIKOEATBNWTWTA. First up is a movie I watched a good chunk of over the weekend, Gross Pointe Blank.
This is a truly outstanding dark comedy. John Cusack plays Martin Blank who is professional killer, but he's starting to lose his taste for it. He returns home to his 10-year high school reunion and tries to re-kindle his relationship with Debbie (I forget her last name and I'm too lazy to look it up), played by Minnie Driver. There's a million reasons why I like this movie, but here's a few:
1. I like the idea of going my high school reunion and telling everyone I'm a professional killer, only to have none of them believe me.
2. Martin's home got bulldozed and replaced with a convenience store. I think I'd be ok with that. And his best friend from high school brokered the deal.
3. I might have a bit of a mancrush on John Cusack.
4. Martin kills a dude with a television.
Cy-Hawk Football Extended
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment