Sunday, June 7, 2009

What marriage is really like

I can't believe it's been almost a month since I posted anything. Time flies when you're having fun, and it flies even faster when you're spending 4 nights a week watching softball. Just a couple weeks left and then our life might resume some kind of normalcy. Then again, maybe not. Normalcy isn't all that popular around here. Anyway, my real reason for posting today has nothing to do with softball. This is the actual transcript of a conversation I recently had with my wife:

Wife: Where’d you put my cell phone charger?
Me: I didn’t move it.
Wife: I always leave my charger on the counter. You must have moved it when you moved the laptop.
Me: (blank stare)
Wife: You need to be more careful with my stuff. If I lost your charger you’d be pissed. I HATE YOU!!! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!
Me: What just happened?
Wife: AARRRGH!!!
Me: (silently planning my escape)
Wife: Oh, never mind. I brought my charger upstairs last weekend. It’s right there.

No comments: