I've always thought of myself as having an appreciation of nature. I don't hug trees and pet grass, but I do enjoy being outdoors. This time of year I like to sleep with the windows open to get some fresh air. The problem I'm having lately is the great outdoors is a lot louder than usual.
We live next to a lot of open area so there are a lot of birds. The problem with is the birds get up really early. The last few mornings they are screaming at me by about 5 o'clock. You didn't read that wrong, these birds are screaming. It sounds like they are being violently raped right outside my window. I fully expect to open the shades to see a homeless guy or a raccoon violating a sparrow.
So there you go, the early bird gets gang raped. And that's why I sleep in.
Cy-Hawk Football Extended
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment