I went to the local mall last weekend to do some shopping. I went to the food court first to get some dinner. I went to Arby's the get a roast beef sandwich and fries. I ordered and the clerk responded, and I quote, "We ran out of roast beef. It'll be 20 minutes before we have any more." Now I can see running out right before close. I don't think it's acceptable, but I can see how it might happen on a rare occasion. However, I ordered at 6:45 PM. Also, it's roast beef. It's what Arby's is known for. For my money, it's the only thing worth ordering.
This got me thinking about other things we will never run out of (but maybe we should).
Arby's running out of roast beef is like...
Congress running out of incompetence..
Christian Bale running out of unwarranted anger..
Bono running out of self-righteousness..
Tom Cruise running out of crazy..
Pepsi running out of new versions of Mountain Dew..
Las Vegas running out of prostitutes..
AIG running out of ways to flush taxpayer money down the toilet..
and finally...
Iowa State University running out of sheep to dress up as women and molest..
Ok, so maybe that last one went to far...but probably not.
Cy-Hawk Football Extended
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment